KATO POLYCLAY™ LIQUID is polymer clay in liquid form that can be used to soften solid polymer clays, make "icings", for image transfers (clear), watercolor effects, coatings and glazes, grouting and sealer, adhesive, and more!
- Non-Toxic & Sulfur-free
- Cures Strong and FLEXIBLE!
- Can be cut with scissors to desired shapes
- Smooth consistency
- Comes in 6 vibrant translucent colors, 2 opaque, and clear.
- Colors can be intermixed to create unique colors of your choice
- Available in 2 oz (all colors and clear ) and 8 oz (clear) bottles.
- For permanent works of art that resist breaking and wear over time.vanakenV
- Made in U.S.A.
Project ideas are not limited to:
- Use clear medium to image transfer your favorite photos, collages, and magazine cut-outs!
- As a glaze for a faux-ceramic look!
- Window clings and Sun catchers!
- Polymerize fabric and papers! *bake at low heat*
- Decorate ceramic planters and figurines, bake for an enamel-like finish without needing a kiln.
- Embellish your polymer works of art, mica powders can be added for metallic or pearlescent effects!
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear slightly different on different computer screens.